Lennie the Lurker

Default HOMIER Lathe Order Problems, customer service dept. MIA...

"Joel Corwith" wrote in message ...

Finally! Thank you **** head. It must take all of your imagination to
understand a roadshow worker's job.

Most of which is done before they have to let the driveling ****heads
like you in and then have to wipe your noses for you.

Did *I* pigeon hole someone as a lefty right, or working class?

No, you classified them all as "lazy", and spent the rest of the time
displaying your total ignorance.

However, ratface, I've got your number, original thought isn't
something you do, you just parrot. Just, before you start calling
others lazy, look at yourself for the ultimate example. Of that, you
are one of the best, anything else, no. Stuff your attitude where it
belongs, right beside your head in your ass. I've been around all my
life without you, you can safely be ignored. You are simply not
needed, nothing to worry about, and nobody to even listen to. I
didn't get in the position I'm in today by listening to ****heads.