Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Fawthrop Dave Fawthrop is offline

Default Paint mixing systems

I am trying to get a paint to match one of the colours present in my wood
effect PVC windows. Just been to the local B&Q warehouse and found that
both the B&Q system and the Dulux system only produce standard if wide
ranges of colours, none of which are what I want. The Dulux system has a
system which scans a sample, but can only recommend and produce one of the
wide range of Dulux colours.

Clearly it would be possible to produce a system which would give an
infinite range of colours, one of which would produce a match for my PVC
windows.

Does such a system exist?
--
Dave Fawthrop sf hyphenologist.co.uk 165 *Free* SF ebooks.
165 Sci Fi books on CDROM, from Project Gutenberg