Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What deck cleaner and protectant?

"Steve" wrote in message
. 142...
I have a year old deck that needs cleaned and protected. Which products,
other then Thompsons, which I have heard bad things about, is the best? I
can get Cabot's right across the street. Anyone know about this product?
Thanks,

Decks can be made from a variety of woods or composite material. If you
made mention of what yours was, it would be easier to make a recommendation.
The same protectant for pressure treated is not the best for Ipe or cedar.