Posted to alt.home.repair
crabshell crabshell is offline

Default GE Profile Washer

wrote in news:1179262192.080472.119480
@w5g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

Hi,
I bought a GE Profile washing machine in November 2006. I have had
nothing but problems out of it. It constantly goes off balance, the
tub comes loose, it doesn't spin all the water out of the clothes,
make horrible noises...etc. Has anyone else had this problem? They
keep coming out to service it but it is a pain.

Thanks,

I had a GE Profile that worked for 3 years at the most. The transmission
started leaking oil and replacement was more than the worth of the machine
at that point. No experience with the balance issue though. Sounds like a
design flaw if they can't fix it. Get it working and unload it on
Craigslist once the warranty expires.

crabshell