Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Cable clips.....

In article ,
Vernon wrote:
Took a stroll around B&Q today, and in the electrical section along with
the cable clips, they had the tower pin plugs. Job done. In answer to
the above, there was nothing behind, just rock hard cement I guess, but
drill went in ok.

Found them in my local B&Q - thanks. But no indication of drill size
needed on the box or plugs. They are just under 5mm in diameter but I'd
guess need an interference fit. I was also surprised to find a 4mm SDS
drill on sale - didn't think they did them that small. Perhaps it would be
ideal?

--
*How can I miss you if you won't go away?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.