Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles
Dave H. Dave H. is offline

Default DIY motorbike turntable - any ideas?

"Hog" wrote...

Go into B&Q. Believe it or not, I have seen it, they do a lovely turntable
bearing and it's only about 10mm thick with top and bottom plates around
150mm predrilled to take fasteners. I guess it's to make revolving kitchen
stools or something!

Close, but no cigar... 150Kg maximum load - maybe strong enough to use it
once, but regular use with a VMax and a GPZ11 might well knacker it!

Thanks, though!

--
Dave H.
(The engineer formerly known as Homeless)

"Rules are for the obedience of fools, and the guidance of wise men" -
Douglas Bader