Posted to rec.woodworking
tom tom is offline

Default inlay cutter

On May 15, 9:38 pm, "Lee" wrote:
Take a closer look at the piece then look at the iron low angle block plane
for the same price. A whole lot more to that plane. I think that for what
machining there is and very limited parts involved it is grossly over
priced. 30-35 would be acceptable.$40 tops. I'm not saying things aren't
expensive today but is that piece really worth that kind of money."CW" wrote in message

link.net...

Seems like a pretty good price to me. Tell me, I assume you have a day
job,
what's your billable hourly rate? Do you think one of those planes can be
made in under an hour, with materials?

"Lee" wrote in message
et...
WHAT???? I mean I know they make good tools BUT $75.00....Looks like I

stick
with the router. That's an insane price.

God bless America. The value of an object is determined by what the
masses will pay for said object. You pay what you get for. Tom