Posted to rec.woodworking
Puckdropper Puckdropper is offline

Default Electical question

rolsonDesign wrote in news:1179262811.280486.79690
@e65g2000hsc.googlegroups.com:

*snip*

Should I have put a cover plate over that or will the wire nuts be
sufficient? None of the wires were anywhere near crossing each other
but I still have a little anxiety about it. I'm pretty sure I know
what the pro's would do...

Opinions? I'm probably breaking major building codes doing that too.

Do it right the first time, and you'll save money in the long run. If
code calls for a cover plate, put a cover plate on. Consider this also:
Electrical boxes are great places for bugs to hide. You don't really
want to have to work on the box and deal with spider webs, do you?

Puckdropper