design77 design77 is offline
Junior Member

I'm not sure what the walls have to do with the potential market, but the market is there. My husband and I are producing genuine plaster cornices for $.45 Canadian per foot and enjoy a profit of ten times that. As for the less than flat walls - the plaster mouldings can be fitted in wet.

There are many plaster moulding companies across Canada, the UK and the US. They are in business because they are making money.

We did make a business out of this and we are laughing ... all the way to the bank!

Quote:
And rubber casting the cornice wipes out much of the potential market, as the kind of houses it suits routinely have less than flat walls, just one of the reasons running in situ was popular in Vic times.

But the idea that anyone could make a business out of it is laughable.[/i][/color]