Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 1/4 inch valve wrench

Travelling. Might be a different valve every couple days.

I'll check with a local machine shop, though the socket backwards
on the allen key sounds like a winner.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"dpb" wrote in message
oups.com...
:
: Is this the same valve or are you traveling? Seems like if the
former
: just leave one there.
:
: But, that obivousness aside ( ), I've done specialty things
like
: weld a length onto a standard open end/combination wrench after
: chopping off the box end, tacking a permanent handle onto a
socket,
: etc. I don't have a punch, but if that were what really
needed, I'd
: take a piece of flat stock to a local machine shop and have
them punch
: it for me. Couldn't be more than a couple bucks for the guy
here that
: I use regularly...
: