Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Henry St.Pierre Henry St.Pierre is offline

Default And now - something completely different.

" wrote in
ps.com:

On May 14, 10:31 am, "Darrell Feltmate"
wrote:

snip (hate to do that to Darrell)

I don't want to start that tired old thread of "you know you are
getting old when.... "

But I am thinking from the tone of your post that you probably are at
the point in your life I am. You see something like that, it is a
little surprising, not shocking, and it just leaves you shaking your
head.

Not mad, not outraged, no need to run and tell someone what just
happened. Just a little surprised. A heavy sigh after the boy
disappears is the whole reaction.

It makes me feel a little tired, that's all.

Robert

Robert,
My thoughts exactly, but I don't think I could have expressed them as
eloquently as you did.
Regards,
Hank