Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Stumbles John Stumbles is offline

Default Anyone recommend a smallish, cheapish combi boiler?

On Mon, 14 May 2007 20:48:24 +0100, Jak wrote:

The corgi plumbers I have used in the past seem to charge extortionate
amounts for the parts they supply. If I buy a boiler with a guarantee,
from a DIY chain, such as Wickes, and get a corgi to install it,
wouldn't this generally be a cost-saving option?

Maybe but as I said agree it with a fitter first: some will be OK about
signing off just about anything that isn't actually spewing gas or fumes
into the room, some will be more conservative.

--
John Stumbles

I used to be forgetful but now I ... um ....