Posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.home.repair,alt.tv.home-imprvment
Vicky Khodorkovsky Vicky Khodorkovsky is offline

Default Cost of deck replacement

I'm located in San Jose, CA. and have several questions on deck renovation
project.

My deck is pretty old wooden construction and I'm planning to replace it
completely including the frame. Probably will do composite for the surface
and redwood frame. Deck is about 1000 sq.ft and is elevated about 1ft above
the ground, no stairs, just couple of steps to the backyard.
What is the typical cost of deck replacement labor?
Which composite material would you recommend? I'm thinking of Monarch Exotic
Tigerwood, which I found from local dealer for $2.85/ln.ft

Would really appreciate good advices and approximate estimates.
Thanks.