Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Electronics Repair Gurus

wrote:

Do you intuitively know your way around a widget? What makes it tick -
or more importantly, what makes it tick AGAIN, after breaking down?
Others are searching for answers that you can provide.

We would like you to share your expertise with millions by
contributing specific "how to" guides on our site. Sponsored by
Overstock.com, Omuse is the place where people with similar interests
can meet and work together to "write the book" about the things they
enjoy most.

Joining is free and easy!

Generally repair capable people arent interested in spending lots of
time explaining how to do uberbasic things. Anything more would be
assuming too much skill from people most of whom wont possess it. IOW
this sort of thing doesnt normally pan out.

To look at it another way, theres only so much you can teach people in
one sitting, and that doesnt come anywhere near being enough to fix
most faults. It takes years to get skilled, not minutes.

NT