Posted to alt.home.repair
dean dean is offline

Default Pressure washer - no high pressure

On May 14, 3:17 pm, Oren wrote:
On 13 May 2007 18:07:12 -0700, dean wrote:

Water flows through the wand at low pressure. When the engine is on,
there is no different in pressure, its just tap pressure. The pump did
not freeze over winter as I had it indoors. Last fall it was working

I experienced this with my PW, I changed out the tip of the wand and
it worked fine.

We have really hard water, so my guess was calcium deposits in the
tip.

--
Oren

I took off the outlet hose, and turned on the machine. The water does
not spurt out of the pipe any faster than when the engine is off. Can
this still be a wand problem then?