Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.consumers.house,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Ignoramus10518 Ignoramus10518 is offline

Default My neighbor was scammed by driveway spraying scammers

On Tue, 15 May 2007 14:14:07 +1000, Rod Speed wrote:
D Murphy wrote
Mike Berger wrote

Your local police must be very skilled and have a lot of time on their
hands if they get involved in civil small claims issues and are expert
enough to evaluate the chemicals the workers are using. In most
jurisdictions they wouldn't have the expertise or authority.

http://www.dupageco.org/sheriff/MediaCenter/pressreleases/senior%20seal%20coating%20scam.htm

http://www.dupageco.org/sheriff/MediaCenter/pressreleases/Seal%20coating%20scam.htm

Yeah, I guess they are skilled

Doesnt mean they got a conviction.

and more importantly, interested.

Thats all you have substantiated with that particular jurisdiction.

Hm, that's our county, and we did in fact write down their license
plate number. I will ask my wife for that piece of paper where we
wrote it down.