Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Fawthrop Dave Fawthrop is offline

Default Can a wood burning fire be consider as a green alternative ?

On Tue, 15 May 2007 14:16:05 +0100, "Andy McKenzie"
wrote:

|!
|!Actually there are a number of natural processes that can take up excess
|!CO2 - for instance peat bog formation can take CO2 out of circulation (as
|!long as you don't drain and burn them!).

Or use the bogs for agriculture, when they oxidise very slowly, The Fens
have sunk many feet since they were drained my the Romans and medieval
Monks.

--
Dave Fawthrop sf hyphenologist.co.uk 165 *Free* SF ebooks.
165 Sci Fi books on CDROM, from Project Gutenberg