Joel Corwith

Default HOMIER Lathe Order Problems, customer service dept. MIA...

"Lennie the Lurker" wrote in message
om...
"Joel Corwith" wrote in message

Were you this angry and bitter the whole 44 or just since retiring?

And who but you says I'm angry and bitter?

Several of the replys to your posts. Read your language, it's CLEAR your
angry and bitter. Or just an asshole.

I'm very intolerant of
total idiots, like you.

Name calling lefty. I see you truly like to pigeon hole people. Based on
your definition of right winger, you're really a right winger.

Classifying someone as lazy without having
any knowledge in their jobs is stupid, arrogant, and relegates you to
the trash can.

Finally! Thank you **** head. It must take all of your imagination to
understand a roadshow worker's job.

I fail to understand the point of bracketing people on their 'political
views'

Right wingers are soooooo transparent, all they do is parrot what
their owners want them to. YOu like to put people in pigeonholes,
it's a right wing thing, but cry like babies when you find that we put

Did *I* pigeon hole someone as a lefty right, or working class? No, I
recognized the ranting of a loser and posted as such. Whether you fit in
with your demented idea of the other members of those groups is irrelevant
(big word, sorry).

you in your own pigeonhole. Tough, you're the master of nothing. You
suggest a shrink and their filthy chemistry,

Just like I would suggest someone see a doctor for arthritis. But don't
take that 'filthy chemistry' when you can't walk. The problem with a mental
handicap is often the person doesn't recognize it, as you obviously don't.

you're a right wing
whacko, and use much of the stuff yourself. You show disdain for

Bad guess lefty. Working with persons such as yourself makes it obvious
when you post.

working people, you're a right wing whacko. You think you're above

Not "working people", just mental assholes like you. Most of the "working
people" I work with aren't arrogant little asses. See another example of
you saying "people" and me saying "YOU". Why is it you keep claiming *I*
pigeon hole people when it's *YOU* that keep throwing out these groupings?

others, you're a right winger. THose are common traits that I've
never seen in anyone but a right winger, and you all have them.

Pigeon holing, superior arrogant attitude, derogatory comments, I guess
that makes *YOU* the right winger.

I talk here like I talked in the shop, and as everyone else in the

So you were an asshole then too. I get it.

Joel. phx

shop spoke the same language, we understood each other quite well.
Understanding is something you have not, and will never have. Find
something you're more fit to do, like shelling peanuts.