Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default TV porblem

In article ,
"Frank" wrote:

Need some help. I have a Phillips 32" model TS3258C1 that quit after a pop
sound I do work on copiers so I have some idea of what happened (also smells
like burnt transformer or something similar. It's 11:00 PM in Chicago now so
I haven't opened the unit up yet. I was wonder if anyone is familiar with
some weakness in this TV that might save me some trouble shooting time.
Thanks Frank

I always take my TV porblems over to sci.electronics.repair. But don't
go over there claiming that your experience with copiers is relevant,
unless you can back up your statement that you have "some idea" what
might be wrong. They might challenge that assertion.