Posted to alt.home.repair
jJim McLaughlin jJim McLaughlin is offline

Default Need advice on coaxial cable for home re-wire

CJT wrote:

What can you do with CAT 6 that you can't do with CAT 5?

Nothing I'm aware of.

Different and higher standard. If the computer and telcom industry
teaches one immutable lesson it is that the technology evolves, and that
as it evolves, old hardware ceases to be supported.

Seem a mobo lately that supports RMR (I think that was the acronym) hard
drives
lately?

The labor is

the worst part. If you are doing the labor, do it only once.

Let me repeat. The labor is the worst part. If you are doing the labor,
do it only once.

If you don't like CAT 6, at last be sure ou leave pull strings in every
cable run.