Posted to alt.home.repair
BMzx BMzx is offline

Default Leaking Drain pine in the Wall ???

Thanks for all the replies. I wanted to get some ideas. Here is more on
the situation. I see a leak in the cellar cealing. its about 18 inces
over from where the sink is. Looking under the sink in the cabinet i cant
see any leaks so the exposed pipe is ok. The drain pipe going into the
wall is copper. The best idea I guess is to go thru the back of the next
cabinet over above the leak. I didnt think of that. ....and I am capable
of fxing it myself. so again...thanks for all the response.