Lennie the Lurker

Default HOMIER Lathe Order Problems, customer service dept. MIA...

"Joel Corwith" wrote in message ...

Were you this angry and bitter the whole 44 or just since retiring?

And who but you says I'm angry and bitter? I'm very intolerant of
total idiots, like you. Classifying someone as lazy without having
any knowledge in their jobs is stupid, arrogant, and relegates you to
the trash can.

I fail to understand the point of bracketing people on their 'political
views'

Right wingers are soooooo transparent, all they do is parrot what
their owners want them to. YOu like to put people in pigeonholes,
it's a right wing thing, but cry like babies when you find that we put
you in your own pigeonhole. Tough, you're the master of nothing. You
suggest a shrink and their filthy chemistry, you're a right wing
whacko, and use much of the stuff yourself. You show disdain for
working people, you're a right wing whacko. You think you're above
others, you're a right winger. THose are common traits that I've
never seen in anyone but a right winger, and you all have them.

I talk here like I talked in the shop, and as everyone else in the
shop spoke the same language, we understood each other quite well.
Understanding is something you have not, and will never have. Find
something you're more fit to do, like shelling peanuts.