Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default Cable clips.....

On Tue, 15 May 2007 08:41:35 UTC, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
Andrew Gabriel wrote:
I tend to tap them gently lots of times, rather than trying to
get them in in a couple of blows.

Yes. I find a heavy hammer - a club one - used in this way the most
likely to succeed. Although it still requires a deal of skill if the
material is hard. Using the special wallplugs makes life easy - if it's
easy to drill at the location. But they're not that readily available -
TLC etc don't seem to stock them anymore. I've often meant to look for a
cable tie with screw fixing at a reasonable cost - this could have many
such uses.

If you find one, do let us know...I really need sometuing like that.

http://www.diybanter.com