Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
David Wade David Wade is offline

Default And now - something completely different.

Interesting idea, I should make some. I think it's time to check my
scrap pile for cocobolo, walnut, and silky oak.
DW
[OK. Not really. I'm not that mean. Really, I'm not. Heh!]

charlieb wrote:
You probably aren't going to see an article on how to make these
in any turning magazine and I doubt if one will be included in any
wood turning show. The range of uses for turnings is pretty
broad - but these things weren't even on my "one of these days
I'm gonna turn some ..." list. And if you've followed my turning
journey at all you know I've gone off on some off the wall
tangents.

Got some small scraps?

Got a kid, niece or nephew who things tattoos are way cool
and awesome? Well make a few and show them. They
may come to understand that we "older people" were
young - and stupid - once.

http://web.hypersurf.com/~charlie2/T.../EarPlugs.html

charlie b