Posted to alt.home.repair
MaxMaxwell MaxMaxwell is offline

Default Leaking Drain pine in the Wall ???

Meat Head wrote:
On Mon, 14 May 2007 16:58:17 +0000, BMzx wrote:

My kithcen sink drain pipe is leaking into my cellar. The only way I see
to fix it is to take out the kitcen cabinets and open up the wall. Maybe
go thru the cellar cealing? any suggestions. I suppolse there is no
miricle fix for this.

thanks

No miracle fix. You will need to call a plumber and have them locate the
leak then remove whatever needs removed to gain access.

do u really think it helps to tell everybody to call someone in to fix
things, like they don't already know they can do that? are u a moron or
just play one on usenet? or both?