Posted to alt.energy.homepower,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking
SAm E SAm E is offline

Default Interlock locks to be used in lieu of transfer switch

On Mon, 14 May 2007 00:20:44 GMT, "Pop`"
wrote:

Vaughn Simon wrote:
"Bruce L. Bergman" wrote in
message ...
Unless you want to be up for multiple counts of Murder 2 for
backfeeding the utility service and killing a few workers ...snip

OK, you just went over the top.

Vaughn

He may have been a little melodramatic, but it IS within the realm of
possibility. I didn't get to see it happen, but I did get to see a genset
once after it'd attempted to back-power the neighborhood. Its protection
didn't react quite quickly enough for such a load g. But, for half second
or so, it was powering the transformer!

And how long does it take to electrocute someone?