Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Charlie East Charlie East is offline

Default RCA model D52W19B, Ch ITC222

I installed the ACME flyback, Worked great
Charlie

"Dani" wrote in message
ps.com...
I only use originals for these sets, but there is no focus, or screen
controls on these! It's accessed from the front. You
usually don't have to adjust them. The ACME flyback should be fine,
just be carefull putting it in the board, as some
generics are a tight fit.Dani.

On May 11, 1:12 am, "Charlie East" wrote:
This unit has flyback arcing, I ordered one from ACME sales, They say

its a
good sub, but I am not so sure, The Screen and focus controls are not
accessable.(at frist I thought it was just plastic plugs over the
adjustment, but its not.) I have never changed a flyback that I did not

have
to adj the screen, If anyone is familiar with this set, could I get

some
pointers? At this point I am ready to send the flyback back to ACME and
order an original. Gonna cost about twice as much. The Screen and focus
thing has me worried. I did not install the sub.
Thanks for any advice
Charlie