Posted to alt.home.repair
betsyb betsyb is offline

Default Removing stickers from cabinet

GOO GONE is the product that takes this glue off. I found it in the hardware
store.

--

BetsyB

"mm" wrote in message
On Sun, 13 May 2007 15:57:35 -0600, "Jim" myplace@home wrote:

Yeah...I use a razorblade with a holder to take off stickers. Havn't
scratched anything yet...works great on glass...

If this leaves gummy stuff, use orange cleaner for that. Not sure
every brand is as good as another, at least after 8 years.

wrote in message
oups.com...
I need to remove the stickers from the face of a display cabinet I
bought. When I pel it, it tears and leaves the adhesive on the
cabinet.

Anyone know of a safe way to remove this?

(Sorry if this comes up as a repost. My computer was acting goofy and
I wasn't sure if my previous attempts went through, so Iam posting
from a different computer)