Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert11 Robert11 is offline

Default Ceramic Tile Grouting ?

Hi,

Have a few ceramic tiles, at the end of the run, that are a bit loose due to
the grout between them, and presumably the adhesive underneath), missing, or
just getting real old.

As the these tiles are at the end, there is a metal captivating edge band,
which kind of prohibits me from easily removing these tiles to (also) put
some kind of adhesive underneath them, unfortunately.

So, I guess about all I can do at this time is to just replace some of the
old grout that has totally disappeared between the tiles.

Confused over what I should use.

Would really like something with strong adhesive qualities.

My first thought was Pheno-Seal, but I am re-thinking this as it is, of
course, only semi-hard once it sets up, and not totally rigid. But it sure
does grip well.
What do you think ?

Saw these two products in the hardware sto

Henry Patch & Go
Multi Purpose Repair Patch

Savogran Tilke Patch.
**They say on the container that it can also be used as a cement.

Any thoughts on these two ?

Any suggestions on products, etc., would be most appreciated.

Thanks,
Bob