Posted to alt.home.repair
Pygmalion Pygmalion is offline

Default Electrical installation tubes

I have recently moved into a brand new appartment. I was amazed to
find out that every room is equipped with only one UTP and one
coaxial cable - I think two UTP cables would be much more usual these
days. Cables are layed into installation tubes of 18 mm diameter. I
have two questions:

- Is one UTP and one coaxial cable per room normal, or am I eligible
to request cable update from the construction company?

- Since cables are layed into installation tubes, should cables be
replaceable? The problem is that installation tubes already hold
cables when they were installed, so there is a great possibility that
cables couldn't be replaced. And if cables are not replaceable, what
to do? Request a whole new installation from the construction
company?

Thanks for the answer.

Marko