Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave W Dave W is offline

Default Organizing CD's and DVD's in drawers

This does not respond to your question directly but may be of use. I
recently completed an entertainment center and bought hardware for cds
storage. These came from Lee Valley. It was not until the project was done
that I realized it was impossible to view the titles of the CDs. The racks
hold the CDs with the title edge vertical; several rows of CDs and ......you
see the problem. Next time I would make my own hardware!
Dave
"HerHusband" wrote in message
I'm planning to build a new entertainment center to accomodate a large
screen TV. One of the details I'm looking at now are the drawers I'll be
storing our CD's and DVD's in.

Because of the depth of the cabinet, the disk cases will stand on edge in
rows running front to back. Everything is fine and dandy when the drawer
is
filled to capacity, but I'm looking for ways to keep a partial row of
disks
from toppling over as the drawer is opened and closed.

Would appreciate any ideas you can share.

Thanks!

Anthony