Old Nick

Default OT - shunning

On 21 Mar 2004 07:18:05 -0800, jim rozen
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

I know I am going to stop replying to these posts that can't help
replying to their own anti-troll messages.

Jeeze Jim! How are you going to discipline yourself to not reply to
some guy who really gets your goat if you can't even stop replying to
yourself! G

One of the problems with kill-filling that I neglected
to mention recently in one of my replies, is: the target
can trivially alter his posting information to defeat the
killfile.

Better to simply decide 'I won't reply, and I won't reply
to anyone who does reply.' That really works, it worked
with RSJ.

Jim

please reply to:

..........no I'm not!

Does Bill Gates dream of electronic sheep?