Posted to sci.electronics.repair,nz.comp
BTMO BTMO is offline

Default Casiowriter CW-16 User Manual..

Ken wrote

Its a very Old product and that would be just a Big waste of time, they
do
not even list the Thermal
ribbons for it..

Actually, a big waste of time was trying to help you.

Companies often keep old manuals in case someone wants instructions some
years down the track.

Given that it would have been faster for you to email them and find out
for
sure if they had a manual they could email you, than post a question here,
wonder what your real motivation is.

And I wonder what yours is..

Just to criticize and of no help at all.

You did notice that I provided you with a *link* to the webform that would
have allowed you to *ask* the company directly, didn't you?

Panasonic here have PDF Manuals on there Web site even for old stuff,
Casio does have some watch
manual you can dnload but not for 2 of the older LCD watches that I have..

You know, from the two minutes I spent reading the site, I realise that.

I also mentioned that some companies DONT put all of their out of date
manuals online - but often have them available for people clever enough to
ask them directly.

Oh well...

.... guess you miss out.