Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.home.repair,alt.security.alarms,dfw.singles
Nocardiopsaceae Platys Blaesa Entomobirnavirus Nocardiopsaceae Platys Blaesa Entomobirnavirus is offline

Default electrical wiring/hot water ground

Rich wrote...

****witted top-posting fix0red.

Water in metal containment vessel + electricity = death.

Are you sure?

**** into a live power outlet and see.

cold water pipe and a driven ground rod.

No mention was made of earth electrodes, dumb****.

The OP also said the pipes are plastic.

Is required under section 250 of the NEC National Electrical Code.

Perhaps you missed the statement made to the op...

"Yeah... what ****ing country are you in, you slack-jawed moron?"

But then, perhaps you're just a ****wit. Scratch that. You're a top-poster.
Same thing.

your four wire cableBITCHSLAP

Who said it was my four wire cable?

Who mentioned four wires, you flapwitted dumb****?

And I have no doubt that you're still totally ****ing witless as to why
top-posters should be neutered and rendered down into weed killer.

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Official Member:
Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
Usenet Ruiner Lits
Top Assholes on the Net Lits
Most hated usenetizens of all time Lits
AUK psychos and felons Lits
#2 Cog in the Usenet Hate Machine Lits

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in

Ding Lei go fai.