Posted to alt.home.repair
CWLee CWLee is offline

Default Removing stickers from cabinet

wrote

I need to remove the stickers ...

Ralph's grocery stores (and perhaps others) in Southern
California sell a cleaning liquid (in the household cleaning
supplies section) brand named "Di-solv-it" (I might be
slightly off on the spelling) that has worked for me on lots
of similar situations. Spray a bit on, let it stand for
20-30 seconds (that is important), and then wipe it off.
Sometimes a second application is required to get all of the
dissolved adhesive. If you start rubbing right away,
without waiting 20-30 seconds for the fluid to soak into the
adhesive, you will be disappointed.