Posted to rec.woodworking
HerHusband HerHusband is offline

Default Organizing CD's and DVD's in drawers

Peter,

I'm looking for ways to keep a partial row of disks from toppling
over as the drawer is opened and closed.

An l-shaped strip of stainless (say 2"x6", bent around 2/3 of the way
down) will do this in and attractive and simple way.
Slide the longer end under the cd cases and the short upstanding end
will act as a stop. Good idea to round over the corners...

Kind of like a standard bookend? Hmm... Simple idea, easy to implement, and
no modifications needed to the drawer. Sounds like an option worth
investigating.

Heck, I could probably pick up an ordinary bookend at an office supply and
use one of those. I may give it a try with my current entertainment center
and see how it works.

Thanks for the idea!

Anthony