Posted to rec.woodworking
Brian Henderson Brian Henderson is offline

Default Organizing CD's and DVD's in drawers

On Sun, 13 May 2007 13:03:06 -0500, HerHusband
wrote:

I'm planning to build a new entertainment center to accomodate a large
screen TV. One of the details I'm looking at now are the drawers I'll be
storing our CD's and DVD's in.

Heh, you must not have very many CDs and DVDs. I built custom cases
for all of mine, I have floor-to-ceiling units that hold nearly 800
DVDs each and 1400 CDs and I'm 90% full in my CD unit and just about
full in my second DVD unit. Gotta make some more!