Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] timegoesby@my-deja.com is offline

Default Wera Tools

On 13 May, 23:08, "The Medway Handyman"
I am on a tool replacement upgrade spree. S/fix sell Wera
screwdrivers. They are expensive in S'fixes catalogue so are they any
good? Is S/fix the best place to buy these tools?

Not that specific brand - but go & look in your local Wickes - you might be
in for a pleasant surprise.

I like Wickes and their power tools are very good and now they sell
Hitachi power tools as well now. I have their grey professional SDS
drill, and it is a very good drill, compatible to any Makita, DeWalt,
etc, for less money and better guarantee. Their hand tools tend not to
be the top quality makes. Good enough no doubt and I have some soft
handled drivers of theirs. I want the best as the none slip Wera
screwdrivers look the part to me and Wickes don't sell them.