Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default Craftsman DYT4000 help

On 12 May 2007 14:59:00 -0700, wrote:

We have a 2004 Craftsman DYT4000 tractor. I am running into a problem
starting it up. The first thought was to replace the battery which is
now brand new. Still nothing. Then we changed the starter and still
nothing. And now we just swapped out the solenid and still nothing. It
will turn over when we pull out the spark plug but will not start.
Does anyone have an idea on what else to do next. Any help will be
much apprecciated.

Thank You

Check all cable connections and ensure they are tight. It's wise to
do this before replacing so many parts, that may not be bad.

--
Oren