Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair,alt.radio.satellite,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres,alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Malissa Baldwin Malissa Baldwin is offline

Default Walkman plays slow

On May 5, 10:15 pm, Macintosh Dragon wrote:
Hello!

I have an old Panasonicwalkmanmodel #RX-S35 that I recently purchased
at the Goodwill. The unit plays tapes slowly, but aside from that works
fine. Does anyone have any idea what I should check to try and fix this?

Thanks for any help!!

Douglas

It was probably once Sitre Magana's and he traded it in for a
doughnut.

Anyway, check for traces of glaze along the head and the capstan and
roller and clean.
Might want to check for traces of doughnut in the motor section and
belts.