Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Halmarack Mike Halmarack is offline

Default Try 2: Making jigs for Trend CRT Mk2 router table

On Fri, 11 May 2007 22:09:41 +0100, Andy Dingley
wrote:

On Thu, 10 May 2007 19:14:19 +0100, Mike Halmarack
wrote:

Can anyone offer suggestions, other than buying the official Trend
accessory?

My router tables are usually cheap MDF. Wherever I need a clamp, I bang
a fresh M6 threaded insert into the table and then screw down with one
of the many thumbscrews that are kept in a bag with the table. By the
time you've put about 10 new ones in there, you've covered most of the
bases.

My next one will definitely be upgraded to cheap MDF.
--
Regards,
Mike Halmarack