Posted to alt.home.repair
USA1st USA1st is offline

Default HELP--Squirrel's

On May 12, 9:53 am, "john246" wrote:
Lateley we have had squirrels in our yard & late last night my wife heard
something in our attic..WE think it is a squirrel that got in thru the crawl
space & got up in the attic area..Any suggestions how to get rid of it..I
know they could pose a problem..also do squirrels scurry around at
night?..Please let me know what to do..THANKS..John

I had them in my attic and bought fox urine (fox pee) at the sporting
goods (hunting) section of Wal-Mart and sprayed it in the hole that
they had created. They left since a fox would be a predator. Also, a
cat outside will run them off.