Posted to alt.home.repair
EXT EXT is offline

Default Wall Hung Toilets

My parent's house built in 1967 used Crane's wall hung toilets, and the
company I worked for had it's head office built in 1968 used the same
toilets and added 3 more floors with Crane wall hung toilets. They did not
look industrial. The office building had the usual flush levers and the
house had a flush tank. They worked very well. Don't know if anyone makes a
wall hung these days.

wrote in message
ups.com...
On May 12, 9:54?pm, Hambone wrote:
We installed a Porcher brand wall hung toilet called Kimera about a year
ago for our master bath. Perfect and clean installation. I highly
recommend and
no clogging issues so far.

give ome thought to home resale, it might be a negative when your
selling looking too industrial....

how much space will you be saving?