Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default Totally OT - Highway Question - Is 100 Metres Enough

dennis@home wrote:
dennis@home wrote:
dennis@home wrote:
dennis@home wrote:

You are making the same error as all the other fast drivers.
You assume it takes skill to drive too fast.
No, it take nothing more than a heavy right foot to drive TOO fast.
It takes a huge amount of skill to drive fast..and stay alive.

If it were that easy, why aren't YOU the next Hamilton? Gotta be an
easy way to earn a million..
The hospital bed was occupied.

There you go then. You couldn't do it could you?

I am not a TV presenter and I don't need to do stupid things for kicks.
They don't have that job because they are good drivers or do you think
they are?
Er..you obviously don't know who Lewis Hamilton is, do you?

Do I need to care?

Its patently obvious that you care for nothing except your own self
importance and pious righteousness. Whether you should care or not about
your ignorance, is something only the coroner at your inquest will
probably ever stop to consider.

Why you ask my opinion on the matter is beyond me. You are not in the
slightest bit interested in it, on any other.

I find it interesting that you think a F1 racing driver is an example of a
good driver.

While I accept that he is probably quite skilled at controlling his F1 car
on a track it has no bearing on whether he is a good driver.

Oh and BTW he has crashed twice recently.

http://www.forumula1.net/2007/f1/f1-...amilton-crash/
http://www.buzzle.com/editorials/7-15-2006-102476.asp

Maybe he was going too fast?