Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default North American wood

Fri, May 11, 2007, 6:26pm (EDT-1) lid
(Michael*Faurot) doth burble:
Try looking at my original post[1] again and carefully read the entire
message. Especially the last line. Hell, I'll go ahead and even quote
the last line right he
****************Or to phrase the
question a different way, why is Cherry, * * * Walnut, Oak,
Poplar, Maple, etc. what's predominately * * * available?
How do you interpret that to mean I'm looking to buy or acquire lumber
from Elm, Willow, Sycamore, etc.?

So? Reading it again doesn't change a thing. Still reads like you
wanted woods to buy, other then just the ones you quoted.

JOAT
What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new
humiliations?
- Peter Egan