Posted to rec.woodworking
Charlie Self Charlie Self is offline

Default North American wood

On May 11, 7:26�pm, "Michael Faurot"
wrote:
J T wrote:
Wed, May 9, 2007, 11:33pm (EDT-1)
(Michael?Faurot) now doth mumble:
snip I'm not looking to buy this stuff per se--I'm just wondering
what's the bigger picture here?
* * Yeah, well you coulda said from the start. *

Try looking at my original post[1] again and carefully read the
entire message. *Especially the last line. *Hell, I'll go ahead and
even quote the last line right he

* * * * Or to phrase the question a different way, why is Cherry,
* * * * Walnut, Oak, Poplar, Maple, etc. what's predominately
* * * * available?

How do you interpret that to mean I'm looking to buy or acquire lumber
from Elm, Willow, Sycamore, etc.?

[1]:http://groups.google.com/group/rec.w...423595b40747?h....

--

Well, life's a wee bit funny that way. When someone asks about
availability, it tends to be because MOST someones have more than a

If you don't want it, why do you give a rat's tuchus whether or not
it's available?