Posted to rec.woodworking
Michael Faurot Michael Faurot is offline

Default North American wood

J T wrote:
Wed, May 9, 2007, 11:33pm (EDT-1) lid
(Michael?Faurot) now doth mumble:
snip I'm not looking to buy this stuff per se--I'm just wondering
what's the bigger picture here?

Yeah, well you coulda said from the start.

Try looking at my original post[1] again and carefully read the
entire message. Especially the last line. Hell, I'll go ahead and
even quote the last line right he

Or to phrase the question a different way, why is Cherry,
Walnut, Oak, Poplar, Maple, etc. what's predominately
available?

How do you interpret that to mean I'm looking to buy or acquire lumber
from Elm, Willow, Sycamore, etc.?

[1]:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.w...5b40747?hl=en&

remove ".invalid".