Posted to alt.home.repair
Abe Abe is offline

Default air conditioner circuit breaker trips

I live in Dallas and the weather has been very nice until today. Today I
decided to use the central A/C, the unit ran without incident for maybe 20
minutes than the circuit breaker tripped. I reset the breaker and 10 minutes
later again the circuit breaker tripped

That's because IT'S WINTER. You should have saved the cold from last
month and used it now. They make insulated containers for this.

My mom lived in a condo before her death. The second year that she lived there,
the central A/C unit would pop the breaker 2 or 3 times a day. I would have to
go over there and reset it for her. The A/C was freezing cold, and I saw no

I would have gotten a big stick, so you could flip the breaker from
your house.

Those are just genius suggestions.......NOT