Ebodski

Default GSH & HW. novice questions .pls help

I have any my zone valve wiring bares no resemblance to the one on your
page. My zone valve has only 5 wires not six with no orange or grey.

Pls see my post below. the microswitch doesn't do anything. the motor
continuously turns as soon as I ask for water+heat regardless of whether the
microswitch wires are separated or joined...

"BigWallop" wrote in message
Have a read through these pages and see if you can identify your system

from
the descriptions given of all the different parts and how they work.

http://www.diyfaq.org.uk/plumbing/plumbingpage2.html

---
http://www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com