Marianne Halevi Marianne Halevi is offline
Junior Member

Default Screws or 22-caliber nails

So I'm back with a question about my T&G wood floor in the converted garage. I was going to put 3/4 inch plywood down on the cement floor first, on top of a vapor barrier. How do I make sure the plywood stays down? One person says shoot 22-caliber nails, 6 or 8 per 4x8 sheet of plywood (he would lend me the gun), another says drill through the plywood into the cement and put in screws with those plastic anchors, because shooting in the nails might explode the cement. I'd be totally grateful to anyone sharing their experience with this.

Marianne